Fornebu Lumber is committed to meeting the needs of its customers and stakeholders through the integration of economic, social and ecological values into business activities that ensure responsible management of public and private forests under its stewardship.
The following values will guide our management activities.
- practice sustainable forest management
- promote forest health and biodiversity
- recognize and respect people’s rights and their multiple uses of the forest
- comply with all applicable environmental legislative, regulatory and other requirements
- ensure training of our forest workers in their environmental responsibilities
- continually improve our practices to minimize pollution and environmental impact